In Feb 2022, an established Christian mission in Central America added a K-12 academic and vocational bilingual (Spanish and English) private school to its mission outreach to serve its community better and to provide equitable access to students of all aptitudes. Unique to the region, our mission is seeking a native English speaking teacher for both elementary and secondary students. Located in a rural ranching community outside of San Marcos, Honduras (Choluteca Department), the school is seeking strong and effective educational leaders to drive the school’s initial growth and future expansion.
The successful candidates will be:
- Aligned with existing mission core values and beliefs
- A strong proponent of international education
- Environmentally conscious and active
- Someone who is a lifelong learner and has a love of teaching
- Caring, compassionate, and nurturing to promote student social and emotional development
- A high energy person with enthusiasm and passion for children
The chosen Candidate will be a teacher who is mission-driven with a desire for challenge, as he/she will be charged with developing the formative educational tools for this school. We desire to fill this position immediately.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Housing and transportation options are also available. Credentials will be reviewed as they are received.
Please submit a resume, a letter of interest including a personal statement detailing your educational philosophy, and a list of references to be contacted during the shortlist process.